- MemberSeptember 20, 2022 at 5:50 pm
I was definitely one of the blessed ones, we matched in August and transferred in November. It was super quick and easy, and we went through an agency. So, it can be done! lol But is definitely not the norm.
It was definitely not quick on the IP’s side though. They had a match fall through the beginning of the year and then they found me a few months later.1
The Biggest Ask Forums
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other surrogates or intended parents across the USA. Register to contribute at https://thebiggestask.com/register/.
YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!
The Biggest Ask forum will be carefully monitored by admin. Users may be asked to re phrase their comments or questions if it comes across as insensitive or harsh. You must be signed in to contribute. Click here to register.
There are two major rules enforced:
- Be respectful
Our aim is to be a place where intended parents and surrogates can get unbiased information about surrogacy in peace. Please refrain from judging others or criticising their choices. Our admin will follow closely and delete any disrespectful comments.
- Respect each other's privacy
Being part of this community requires mutual trust. Authentic and honest discussions will make this forum amazing, but many things said might be private and sensitive.
What's shared here should stay here.
How the Forum works:
- Users can earn points:
- 5 points for starting a conversation that is relevant to surrogacy (limited to one question a day users can ask more questions but they just get 5 points for one)
- Awarding 5 points for answering a question AND getting a "like". Every additional "like" the person gets earns them 1 additional point.
- Every week, all users are awarded 5 likes to distribute as they choose. The likes don't roll over so it's just 5 likes a week that they can distribute.
- Once a user earns 100 points, we get notified and you'll receive a $100 amazon gift card.
- Getting a certain number of points will get you the rank of "experienced surrogate" or "experienced intended parent".